The Scientific Python Course will help to familiarize students with Python’s tools for scientific computing. No prior programming experience is needed. Topics covered include control flow, basic data structures, File I/O, and an introduction to NumPy/SciPy.
Advised Duration: 4 months
Who is this course for? This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use Python’s tools for scientific computing
Cost: Free. You can however request for a Certificate of Completion after you have completed the course. Skademy Request fee is 20,000 Frs.
Mode of Program:
- Communicate with mentor on emails, SMS and phone calls.
- The mentor will request for physical meetings when need be.
Location: Mentor and student will communicate and agree on where to meet for any physical meetings.
Course Outcome (Skills attained):
At the end of this program, you will be able to
- Master the Python Programming Language
- Use computing tools like NumPy and Matlab for Scientific Computing
- Anyone interested in building desktop applications and desktop games can take this program.
- Good science background with strong mathematics skills
- Personal Computer
- Access to internet
Evaluation: How well and how fast he completes exercises, especially the final project.
Mentor/ Coach: After admission, a coach will contact you and invite you for a meeting. Your Coach will counsel you and assign you to a suitable mentor to you who will guide you through with appropriate discipline towards completion.